Candle buddies are here! These 100% Pure Soy Wax Candles with Wooden Wicks are the perfect little buddy to cozy up your room with. All our candles are small batch, hand poured and labeled in our Toronto studio.
- Satsuma Scented
- 7.3 oz / 207 g Soy Wax
- Wooden Wick
- Comes with a metal lid
- Burns up to 40 hours
- Safety card included
- Great size for a small bathroom to a medium size office or bedroom.
About Wooden Wicks
- Wooden wicks burns slowly with a slightly smaller teardrop shaped flame compare to regular wicks
- The first time lighting might take a while as the wick is brand new. Hold the lighter or match at the wick for more than 5 seconds.
- Trimming the wick is as easy as using your fingers to flick off the burnt tips. You don’t have to completely remove all of the burnt tips, just remove whatever falls off easily.
- If the flame appears to be very small, it might be over trimmed. Simply let it burn for a while and it will fix itself.
Candle Care and Safety
- Always burn until the wax has melted to the edges. This is usually at minimum 1 hour.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the wick by removing the excess burnt tips before lighting the candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Place on a flat, non-flammable surface when lit.
- Burn within sight. Don’t fall asleep or leave the room with a burning candle.
- Avoid moisture and do not splash water into the candle.